Your New Suburban Retreat
Your new apartment home at Stoneridge Luxury keeps you close to the sights and activity of the Bay Area while offering a quiet place of reprieve. Your strategically planned neighborhood delivers top-rated schools and refreshing parks. You’ll have all the convenient necessities you need for daily life close to home, with easy access to all the popular metropolitan destinations in the area. Home is also just minutes from nearby parks like Heather Farm Park and Briones Regional Park.
Explore Contra Costa County
Life in Contra Costa County offers plenty of opportunities to dine, shop, and play.
Spend the day at Castle Rock Regional Recreation Area, or shop until you drop at Broadway Plaza. However you like to spend your days, it’s all accessible from the comfort of Stoneridge Luxury.
Give us a call today to learn more about the neighborhood.
Sip & Savor
- Peet's Coffee
- Manakish Oven & Grill
- Black Bear Diner Walnut Creek
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- The Greenery Restaurant & Sports Bar
Shop & Provision
- Trader Joe's
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Countrywood Shopping Center
- Broadway Plaza
Explore & Enjoy
- Cinemark Century Walnut Creek 14 and XD
- Boundary Oak Golf Course
- Castle Rock Regional Recreation Area
- Briones Regional Park
- Heather Farm Park
Work & Learn
- Diablo Valley College
- Berean Christian High School
- Walnut Creek Intermediate School
- Walnut Acres Elementary School
- John Muir Physician Network